if you are interested contact me
aon.912329151@aon.at
Payment over Paypal


Montag, 23. April 2012

Groove Armada – My Friend

Groove Armada – My Friend
Label: Jive Electro – 9252912, Jive Electro – (7)9252913
Format: CD, Single
Country: Europe
Released: 2001
Genre: Electronic
Style: Leftfield, House
Tracklist
1 My Friend (Radio Edit) 4:00
Engineer [Mix Engineered By] – Dave Pemberton
2 My Friend (Dorfmeister vs. Madrid De Los Austrias Dub) 6:26
Remix – Dorfmeister vs. Madrid De Los Austrias
Remix [Credited To], Producer [Additional] – Heinz Tronigger, Michael Kreiner, Richard Dorfmeister
3 My Friend (Swag's Good Buddy Remix) 7:36
Remix – Swag
Remix [Credited To], Producer [Additional] – Chris Duckenfield, Richard Brown
Credits
Mastered By – Streaky
Producer – Groove Armada
Vocals – Celetia Martin
Written-By – Curtis, McKinney, Crouch, Cornwell
Notes
℗ 2001 Zomba Records Limited
© 2001 Zomba Records Limited
Manufactured in the EU

Price: 8.-€

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen