if you are interested contact me
aon.912329151@aon.at
Payment over Paypal


Montag, 23. April 2012

Christopher Just – I'm A Disco Dancer

Christopher Just – I'm A Disco Dancer
Label: Slut Trax – SLUT 001CD
Format: CD, Maxi-Single
Country: UK
Released: 1997
Genre: Electronic
Style: House, Techno, Big Beat
Tracklist
1 I'm A Disco Dancer (Fatboy Slim Remix) 4:36
Engineer – Simon Thornton
Remix – Fatboy Slim
2 I'm A Disco Dancer (Original Mix) 7:21
3 I'm A Disco Dancer (Dave Clarke Remix) 5:06
Remix – Dave Clarke
Sampler [Vocals Reconstituted] – Clarke
4 I'm A Disco Dancer (Salt City Orchestra Remix) 9:08
Producer [Additional Production], Remix [Credited To] – Elliot Eastwick
Producer [Additional Production], Remix [Credited To], Engineer – Si Brad Remix – Salt City Orchestra
Credits
Mastered By – Ernie Seuberth
Producer, Written-By – Christopher Just
Notes
Licensed from Gigolo.
Track 1 engineered at The House Of Love. Track 4 engineered at Payback Studios, Manchester.

Price: 7.- €

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen