if you are interested contact me
aon.912329151@aon.at
Payment over Paypal


Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2012

The Mellow Fellows – Street Party

The Mellow Fellows – Street Party
Label: Alligator Records – AL 4793
Format: Lp, Album
Country: US
Released: 1990
Genre: Blues
Tracklist
A
1 I've Got To Find A Way
2 Street Party
3 I've Got A Feeling
4 Feels Like Rain
5 Driving Wheel
B
1 We'll Be Friends
2 Don't Turn Your Heater Down
3 Since I Fell For You
4 Last Night
5 Me And My Woman
6 Broad Daylight
Credits
Bass – Bob Halaj
Drums – William Ratliff
Guitar – David Mick
Producer, Guitar – Peter Special
Producer, Vocals, Tenor Saxophone – Gene Barge
Tenor Saxophone – Terry Ogolini
Trumpet – Don Tenuto
Vocals – Martin Allbritton
Notes
Dedicated with love to our friend Larry "Big Twist" Nolan

Price: 23.- €

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen