if you are interested contact me
aon.912329151@aon.at
Payment over Paypal


Freitag, 9. Dezember 2011

The Nasty Niggers – (I Wanna Fuck In) Slow Motion

The Nasty Niggers – (I Wanna Fuck In) Slow Motion
Label: T.O.C. Records – TOC 02
Format: Vinyl, 12", 33 ⅓ RPM
Country: US
Genre: Electronic, Hip Hop
Style: House, Hip Hop
Tracklist
A1 (I Wanna Fuck In) Slow Motion (La Deda Mix)
A2 (I Wanna Fuck In) Slow Motion (Instrumental)
B1 (I Wanna Fuck In) Slow Motion (Devoted Mix)
B2 (I Wanna Fuck In) Slow Motion (Acapella)
Notes
The Nasty Niggers are: Rallo, Buddah, T.Bone & D.J. Lamont Runout groove inscription on B-side says: "Captain Nemo Rides Again" This also uses the music most familiar by Nomad (I Wanna Give You) Devotion (Soul Mix) which gives you an instrumental not available by Nomad.

Price: 8.- €

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen