if you are interested contact me
aon.912329151@aon.at
Payment over Paypal


Mittwoch, 11. April 2012

The Artist (Formerly Known As Prince) – I Hate U

The Artist (Formerly Known As Prince) – I Hate U
Label: Warner Bros. Records W0315CD 9362 43574-2
Format: CD, Maxi-Single
Country: Europe
Released: 1995
Genre: Electronic, Funk / Soul
Style: Downtempo, Synth-pop, Soul
Tracklist
1 I Hate U (7" Edit w/o Guitar) 3:50
2 I Hate U (Album Edit) 4:26
3 I Hate U (Quiet Night Mix) 3:55
Saxophone – Eric Leeds
4 I Hate U (Extended Remix) 6:17
5 I Hate U (Album Version) 5:58
Co-producer, Keyboards [Additional], Arranged By [Additional] – Ricky Peterson
Credits
Artwork By – Michael Van Huffel, Steve Parke
Featuring – The New Power Generation
Photography – Randee St. Nicholas
Produced By, Arranged By, Composer, Performer – The Artist (Formerly Known As Prince)
Recorded By, Mixed By, Engineer – Ray Hahnfeldt, Shane T. Keller, Steve Durkee, Tom Garneau, Tom Tucker

Price: 5.- €

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen